Southern Exposure provides one day packages or multi day programs and packages for secondary and tertiary students, clubs, general public and corporate events... read more.
31 Baines Crescent, Torquay, VIC, 3228
Southern Exposure provides one day packages or multi day programs and packages for secondary and tertiary students, clubs, general public and corporate events.
Southern Exposure is an accredited CAA School Camps provider. They integrate your school camp with their surf school, mountain biking and surf kayaking programs on the Great Ocean Road and Surf Coast and the Otway Ranges from Torquay to Forrest, Lorne, Anglesea and Ocean Grove.
For 24 years, Southern Exposure’s number one priority has been to provide nature based school camp and adventures through the surf school, mountain biking and surf kayaking programs.
This year, Southern Exposure will organise school camps and nature based adventure programs for more than 15,000 people from Australia and internationally.
The school camp is based on farming land in the Spring Creek Valley approximately four kilometres from Torquay. Offering accommodation in two large cottages for 48 students and teachers. The facility comprises a full size football oval, tennis and basket ball court, and enormous green spaces. With large dining / multi-purpose the camp is perfect for school camp programs.
- Camp/Adventure Activity Accreditation Program
- ECO Certified (Advanced Ecotourism) by Ecotourism Australia
- ECO Certified (Ecotourism) by Ecotourism Australia
- ECO Certified (Nature Tourism) by Ecotourism Australia
- Quality Tourism Accreditation
- Australian Outdoor Industry
- Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation
- Victoria Tourism Industry Council
- Visitor Information Centre
- Mountain Biking