When you join a surfing lesson with Go Ride A Wave, you are learning to surf with Australia's largest and most professional learn to surf organisation. They can get you…...read more.
15 Bell Street, Torquay, VIC, 3228
When you join a surfing lesson with Go Ride A Wave, you are learning to surf with Australia’s largest and most professional learn to surf organisation. They can get you started and standing up in no time at all, and offer lesson packages to help you progress quickly.
With the beautiful beaches, world class waves, why wouldn’t you want to come and do a surfing lesson. Go Ride a Wave has been teaching surfing since 1987 and their expert, qualified instructors not only teach you the basics, they make it an experience hard to forget. Full-length wetsuits, soft surfboards and instruction for two hours are all provided.
Classes are run in Anglesea, Torquay, Ocean Grove and Lorne. Go Ride a Wave also offer Stand Up Paddle Boarding on the Anglesea River. With proper instruction, Go Ride a Wave can get you out on the water either with a lesson or hire.
- ATEC COVID Ready/ WTTC Safe Travels Stamp
- Camp/Adventure Activity Accreditation Program
- COVID Clean Practicing Business
- COVID Safe
- Quality Tourism Accreditation
- Australian Tourism Export Council
- Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation
- Victoria Tourism Industry Council
- Visitor Information Centre
- Free Wifi